Thursday, November 16, 2006

ISLMA Conference

Well, it is done! I presented at my first library conference and it was great, I think. I also went to a fabulous session by Jenny Levine, The Shifted Librarian. So, I got to see the other half of the Michael & Jenny road show. It was an awesome session and I felt much better after Jenny talked about what a hard concept RSS was. (Yea group!)

So now I am frantically running my school book fair and trying to get my book clubs going again this year. Registered for collection development for the spring so I will be getting closer.

On other fronts, my son is getting called back for parts at Steppenwolf Theater, so he is in search of a job. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and use the days off to get some much needed rest. I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home