Thursday, August 24, 2006

I miss the blogs!

Yes, class is over, but I miss reading everyone's blogs. I set up a facebook account and my son and his girlfriend are coaching me through that. Michael, you should be happy since once you start a class on this library/Web2.0 thing it is hard to quit. (I guess that was the whole point!)

School started this week and I am up to my eyeballs in boxes of books, editing the catalog and processing new books, but I strangely feel disconnected since there is no contact with other librarians and, yes, I miss the blogging. I am still editing my web page but that has to wait for the myriad of orders and procedures that are part of the new school year.

I will be finding my way back to Dominican on Monday and Thursday this week, so there is not a lot or rest between sessions. Take care, everyone and we'll see you in cyberspace!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele Ukleja said...

It's been nice to see some of our classmates continuing their class blogs (like you!) I still check them daily to see if anyone has anything to say.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home